- Share everything
- Play fair
- Don't hit people
- Put things back where you found them
- Clean up your own mess
- Don't take things that aren't yours
- Say you're sorry when you hurt somebody
- Wash your hands before you eat
- Warm cookies and cold milk are good for you
- Live a balanced life - learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some
- Take a nap in the afternoon
- When you go out into the world, watch out for traffic, hold hands and stick together
- Be aware of wonder
- Things die; So do we
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
All We Really Need To Know ...
All we really need to know about how to live and what to do and how to be we learned when we were young.
Think what a better world this would be if we:
We already know most of what's necessary to live a meaningful life - it isn't that complicated. The challenge is living it.
Special thanks to Robert Fulghum, author of "All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten," for keeping life in perspective.